[ODE] On the meaning of ODE stability (was some quick notes on 0; 6) ...

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Jun 22 15:28:29 MST 2006

I forgot what we were arguing about, I see your point, I would probably
never need a C# interface, and thus I wasnt aware that was what you were
looking after (sorry, you may have pointed that out before), I also see
why you think ode.single and ode.double would be better than sufixes
(makes for nicer looking assemblies), but I still think a unified
library would be better in the long run (Think SSE implemented into
different functions rather than clumsy #ifdef's).