[ODE] problems when updating to ODE 0.6

Daniel K. O. danielko.listas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:16:26 MST 2006

=^.^= Biadandy =^.^= escreveu:
> i have a project in ODE 0.5 and need to change to ODE 0.6, but when i
> do this, i get a status access violation...
> when i use ODE 0.5 the projects works and execute, but when i change,
> i get this message when executing..
>
>       2 [main] prot1.1 792 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception:
> STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
>   10611 [main] prot1.1 792 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
> prot1.1.exe.stackdump
>
> does anyone know why?

All this tells is that some internal functions detected something wrong
with your code.

When you "change" from ODE 0.5 to 0.6 are you compiling ODE yourself? Or
are you using someone else's binary? Is this binary compatible with your
environment?
Also, I hope you are rebuilding your project when switching to 0.6.

If you still have problems, try creating a minimal example code, and
posting each step you are using to build ODE and your code.

---
Daniel K. O.