[ODE] Fix leaking of s_cachedPosR in collision_kernel.cpp

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 18 23:09:20 MST 2006

It is already in dCloseODE, which to my mind is the most important
place.  The leak checking I have is explicitly called just before the
end of main(), and I ensure everything I use is able to clear itself up
before then.

In the case of a user who doesn't wish to call dCloseODE but does wish
to check for leaks (and who doesn't need them cleared at runtime rather
than at unordered static exit time), then I guess this extra code would
help.

However, given there may be other statics floating around either  now or
in the future, it may be better to have the Dispose class call dCloseODE
rather than free the posr cache directly.  This would ensure that if
anything else was added to dCloseODE it too will be cleaned up
automatically (although somewhat redundantly) at exit.

Geoff