[ODE] new on list, an introduction, and questions and comments about new release

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 07:30:36 MST 2006

On 6/17/06, J. Eric Coleman <eric at strategon.com> wrote:
> And that brings my to my question about this new release.  What's new in
> this release?  I've looked at the change log but it doesn't say much.
> I'd like to know if there are any compatibility issues, such as
> redefined functions, etc.  What are the new functions/features?  I've
> looked at the html files in the /docs directory and it plainly says
> "this document is not yet complete."

The documentation is definitely something that we need to work on. We
are still getting our head around the best way to organize and publish
it. You can search the recent archives of this mailing list to see the
discussions we had about it. We all certainly would welcome your
feedback.

As a result of our earlier discussions, we moved the original manual
onto the wiki

  http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/

Feel free to make suggestions, or jump right in and start helping us fix it up.

Jason