[ODE] Thanks to 0.6 contributors!

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 09:07:38 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to tell those who contributed in kicking 0.6 out the
door that I'm really grateful in your work on my favorite toy. I'm
especially grateful to Jason for his help on the dirty
"administration" front, moving from CVS to SVN and doing the
long-overdue overhaul of the build system, and much much more!

I donated a small amount to Jason to thank him, through his
sourceforge user page. I realize that this is completely
discriminatory and that Rodrigo, Bram, Geoff, Tanguy and others I
certainly forgot are going to be dead jealous and hate both Jason and
I ;) but then, I'm a cheap bastard. Maybe this mail can get the ball
rolling? :)

Cheers, and thanks again to all of you contributors!
John