[ODE] g++

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:43:05 MST 2006

Hi Aamer,

I'm afraid you'll have to give us some (a lot) more details on your
problem. For example, a precise copy of the output of your g++ command
would have helped.

What instructions have you followed?

How come you're trying to compile the test program by hand? It's
supposed to be compiled along with the rest of the library. Even if
you want to compile it by hand, there's no way that single compile
command will ever work. You'll have to provide the paths to ODE's
include files as well as library files in the command, with
-I/path/to/include and -L/path/to/libs.

John
PS: it's spelled "Challenge" ;)