[ODE] PhysX card

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Jun 14 18:21:16 MST 2006

If I recall correctly, the Ageia SDK allows you to create entities that
are only colliders, not physical (to use for detectors, etc) -- you can
create your scene entirely made out of these things, and see how fast it
runs. I believe there will be significant warm-starting gains, though.

Cheers,

          / h+