[ODE] Ray question

LR logreg at free.fr
Fri Jun 9 01:18:44 MST 2006

Hi,

Ray returns one contact for each geom coliding, of course but the near
callback is called for each object coliding with the ray.
Imagine a 5 meters ray witch tutch 5 boxes : nearcallback is called 5 times
(5*1 contact point).

Then my question was : if the first detected object is at (for exemple) 1
meter, can y change the length of the ray (to 1 meter, during the time step)
to avoid coliding test with boxes that are after the 1 meter length ? In
fact if an object is detected at a distance, it's not usefull to keep the
full ray length during this timestep ...

Laurent.