[ODE] Ray question

kurimail kurimail at arrakis.es
Thu Jun 8 12:46:14 MST 2006

If you are talking about changing the ray length while detecting
collisions, i think that the collisions are compute all at the same time.

And for the next callback, you don't know if there will be an object at 2
meters.

I am not sure if there is one way to tell the ray to obtain only the first
contact... i thought that rays only returned one contact :S