[ODE] Problem compiling 6.0-rc3 under mingw and msys

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Jun 7 08:29:29 MST 2006

Well, the log shows no errors, I have no idea whats wrong, perhaps its
the extract method which is "fixing" end of lines,
try using unzip (I think it should be already installed as part of
msys), or winzip.

Other than that, the only recommendation I can think of is to install a
standalone msys/mingw environment and do without  the devcpp
toolchain, at least for compiling ODE.