[ODE] 0.6-RC3

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 06:02:38 MST 2006

On 6/4/06, Geoff Carlton <gcarlton at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> I did email the doxygen comments on the geom offsets to Jason, but it
> looks like it hasn't yet been integrated.

My mistake, I did not realize you wanted me to add those for you. I
thought you had already added them to the trunk and were just letting
me know. No problem, I will go ahead and copy them in today.

> pasting the dox output for those functions as a wiki page, and I could
> add extra comments about the general purpose of geom offsets (although
> again that may be better as a dox subsection comment so it can end up in
> the dox manual as well).

If you would be so kind as to write up an overview of geom offsets on
the wiki I will take care of copying it into the doxygen manual.

Jason