[ODE] Apllying force to geom ??

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Jun 1 15:40:19 MST 2006

You can't. You'll need three separate bodies if you want the geoms to
move independently. Only bodies have forces (or joints, or other
simulation thingies) going on.

If you just want to apply a force off center, so that the three geoms
will spin around, then do that by using one of the many
relative-position force application functions.

Btw: "simulation thingie" is a technical term :-)