[ODE] ODE and Itanium processors

Chris M. czb182 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:35:58 MST 2006

I had also found those discussions and was interested.   Reason being is
that I'm working
on a 16 processor(Itanium2) SGI Prism which is parallel enough, but I also
have access to some SGI Altix machines with processors numbering in the
hundreds(Itanium2).  I dont really have a need for all that power, but
thought it would be fun to play with.  I'm still building the framework for
my
simulation application so nows the best time to start threading it.  I
wanted to in the begin but I wasnt sure of the right approach.

This is getting a little of the original topic I guess, so lemme backtrack.
Im probably be going test
ODE tomorrow on the Prism.  I'll try those things mentioned by Bram for
building ODE.  Thanks for the tips.