[ODE] ODE question

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Jul 20 07:43:11 MST 2006

Hi Manlio,
Sorry, I don't work with trimesh objects so I cant really answer your
question, I am CC'ing your email to the list so you may get an answer.
You may want to check whether your address, email provider or ISP has
been blacklisted and thus preventing you to post, also, remember
that you need to subscribe to the list in order to be able to post to it.