Re: [ODE] ODE-0.6 install problem!

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Mon Jul 17 02:32:53 MST 2006

jojo20 at mail.goo.ne.jp wrote:

> I tried to install ODE-0.6.
>
> But I had problem of installing.
>

> My enviroment is windows2000/cygwin.
>

> First, I unzip "ode-src-0.6.zip".
>
> Second, I following INSTALL.txt in ode-0.6.
>
> detail command is ...
>
>  " sh autgen.sh "
>
>  " ./configure  "
>
>  " make "
>

> I had message doing "make".
>
> ----------
> test_basket.cpp: In function 'void simLoop(int)';
> test_basket.cpp: 183: error: '_isnanf' undeclared(first use thins function)
> test_basket.cpp: 183: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each func
> tion it appears in.)
> ----------
>
> Then, "make" stopped.

A quick fix is to remove all dIASSERT() calls from test_basket.cpp

  Bram

> I had message below doing "./configure"
>
> ---------
> Checking for isnan ... yes
> Checking for isnanf ... yes
> Checking for _isnan ... yes
> Checking for _isnanf ... yes
> Checking for __isnan ... no
> Checking for __isnanf ... no
> ---------
>
> Are these messages connected with an error?
>

> Thanks for your watching. :)
> please help me.
>
> jojo  :   jojo20 at mail.goo.ne.jp

Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."