[ODE] compile issue about latest svn version

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 8 07:51:58 MST 2006

Hi, yeah this is my fault - the new 'trimesh - plane' collider file I
put in yesterday needs to added to the makefile. I don't know how to
rebuild all of the project files using autotools - but all platforms
will need to add the "collision_trimesh_plane.cpp" and
"hieghtfield.{cpp,h}" files to their projects.

I'll make a quick manual fix to the projects, but I only compile with
Visual Studio, so I won't be able to test any of the GCC builds...

Regards,
Dave