[ODE] some quick notes on 0.6...

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 4 06:00:22 MST 2006

> Excellent work there David. :)

Thanks!  It's great to work together towards a common goal.

> Any chance you looked into the issue of the extra row of 'invisible'
> samples along the borders of non-wrapped terrains?

No, I saw mention of that in the readme, however I didn't want to
tinker with it without being able to fully test it, and until there is
some kind of visualisation in drawstuff I don't want to make a
potentially harmful change. I don't have any example data that would
solve this problem - but I agree that it is definitely an undesirable
feature.

> > Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to this being in SVN.

Note: I have updated the version on my web page to correct a small
problem with the default min/max height bounds for callback
heightfield data. Sorry for this little bug, it crept in while testing
and I forgot to put my changes back. I've clearly marked the file with
'rev.b' so there should be no confusion.

http://hidden.asbestos.googlepages.com/

Regards,
Dave