[ODE] LMotor

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:27:14 MST 2006

On 12/29/05, Roel van Dijk <roelvandijk at home.nl> wrote:
> To my suprise this LMotor already exists. It was made by Jan Kratochvil and
> send to this list on 2004-11-28. I tested his patch with the latest CVS
> checkout (UNSTABLE) and it works perfectly.
>
> I attached the original lmotor patch as well as a test for the lmotor to this

Sorry for the late response, I'm still catching up on last year...

This patch is in the SF.net patch manager here:

http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1335204&group_id=24884&atid=382801

I added your test as well (thanks!). Is there any reason not to put
this into unstable, particularly now that it has a test? Is anyone
available to check it in? (If not, I will do it myself, but it will
cut into the little time I have to work on the patch guide and unit
tests).

Thanks again for trying this patch and sharing your results. It's a big help.

Jason