[ODE] parallel ODE

Daniel Duhprey duhprey at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 15:08:36 MST 2006

Sure, http://www.tosos.com/parallelLCP.pdf

I'm not sure if this would be a good way to solve the LCP in parallel, but I
would like to know if anyone disagrees that it is a way.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Nguyen Binh wrote:

-->It would be nice if you share with us your algorithm.
-->In my knowledge, there are no real good ways to solve LCP in parallel except
-->using iterative methods which is not accurate enough in some applications.
-->
-->