[ODE] New patch submitted for test_cyl.cpp

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Wed Feb 15 09:33:11 MST 2006

This is my first patch and I'm starting slowly. So it is a really simple
one. I submitted the patch on the sourceforge website.

I'm only posting this here to let the developer with cvs acces know that
there is a new patch.

This is a patch against the latest UNSTABLE code (checked out the

The patch is produced with:
diff -b -c3 old_file.cpp my_dir/new_file.cpp > file.patch

1- Enclose a unix header file between ifndef to be able compile under
windows with VC++
2- Remove a variable not used in a function