[ODE] dInvertPDMatrix

Bastian Müller turbo24prg at web.de
Fri Feb 3 13:31:49 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently trying to understand what  dInvertPDMatrix actually does.
Does it anything else than the cholesky decomposition of the matrix I
and writing the result in the inverse I matrix?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholesky-Zerlegung
(sry, it's German , but includes pseudo-Code not available in the
English one)
explains howto do it.

Does the pseudo-code and the example are equivalent to what
dInvertPDMatrix does?
It would be very cool if someone could write me an example I matrix
with resulting inverse-I matrix, so I can take the code from
Wikipedia and get it to do the same thing.

	big thx,
	  Turbo24prg

--
Bastian Müller    http://turbo24prg.skyhub.de/