[ODE] Correct usage of a TriMesh

Jeff Kershner jeff at jeffkershner.com
Fri Aug 25 16:36:03 MST 2006

I want to create a TriMesh that contains complicated immovable physics
objects much like the interior of a building.  I have physics proxy objects
in my data files so I want to create tri-meshes out of these.  The FAQ says
that I should only create a geom only and not a rigid body.

So is the following all I would need to do:

dGeomTriMeshDataBuildSimple(id, vertices, VertexCount, indices,
indices_count);

How do I position this TriMesh?

Do I need to explicity destroy this geom or is this done automatically in
dSpaceDestroy?

Thanks,

/jk