[ODE] help pls for using .flt and .acf files in ODE

NANDANAN PARATHODY NANDANAN.PARATHODY at hed.ltindia.com
Thu Aug 24 23:14:40 MST 2006

I have been on working on a vehicle simulation.What i have done so far
is use multigen's vegaprime to create a .acf file in which i am calling
.flt files like a terrain and my vehicle.Then i am calling this .acf
file in a vc++ code and adding some functionalities  thru  vc++.

What i am aiming for is to incorporate vehicle dynamics in to my Vc++
code through ODE,ie to sense the terrain-vehicle interaction in my code
and add vehicle dynamics to make the simulation realsitic.Can u pls
guide me on how to approach this problem.

                                                        Regards

   Nandan