[ODE] Dem and Heightfield

Tristan McMillan tmcmillan at tmiconsult.co.za
Fri Aug 18 08:05:24 MST 2006

Hey Justin

Thanks for the reply, I'm still a newbie at this whole graphics and
collision integration.

However, my plan is to use vtterrains to generate the dem code needed
just around my vehicle, which will be generated depending on the trucks
movement.

Then I'll pass that code from vtterrain to ode which will do the
collision management.

I hoping, this will work as I'm still trying to implement it.

If you have any ideas about this, please let me know as I would hate to
be programming my self into a dead end.

Thanks
Tristan