[ODE] Compiling Problem dHeightfield

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Wed Aug 16 06:50:22 MST 2006

Jason Perkins wrote:
> On 8/16/06, David Walters <hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>>Basically, I can't think of a reason why a 0.7 version shouldn't be
>>made at this time... It all really depends on how simple it is to
>>build it, but I think that your build system just involves someone
>>running the 'GO!' script and uploading the files doesn't it?
>

> Making a release is straightforward and should not be a limiting
> factor. Is everyone comfortable with the current state of the code? Is
> there anything that should be addressed first?

Hold the release for a while... I have some serious issues now:

- X11 include paths are not used on plain debian system, build fails
- Segm violation on test_cyl, test_basket
- dNormalize errors

I'm investigating right now.
I did change the _X violation in Ice, maybe it is related to this.

More info later,

  Bram

> Jason

Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."