[ODE] Compiling Problem dHeightfield

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 16 05:06:58 MST 2006

> Perhaps it is time to make another release? Is there anything that
> needs to be cleaned up first?

I think this is a good idea, btw. I made a quick list on the wiki a
little while ago of features that have been added since 0.6 (
http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Changelog ).

It's not an insignificant list of improvements (not quite 0.5->0.6 but
that's a good thing) and although bullet integration had been planned
for the 0.7 version - that feature alone would be worth making a new
0.8 release some time in September when it has settled down, problems
have been fixed, etc.

Basically, I can't think of a reason why a 0.7 version shouldn't be
made at this time... It all really depends on how simple it is to
build it, but I think that your build system just involves someone
running the 'GO!' script and uploading the files doesn't it?

Regards,
Dave.