[ODE] Fwd: [ opende-Bugs-1538583 ] Does not build on MacOS 10.3

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Aug 11 08:20:18 MST 2006

To be picky (having worked on compilers and libraries in the past), the
single underscores are reserved for "system libraries" (which is ill
defined), and double underscores are reserved for the compiler.

Still, we probably should make the code clean enough that it actually
compiles on popular platforms.

Cheers,

             / h+