[ODE] Complex Body Creation

achaudhry achaudhry at ariworld.com
Fri Aug 11 01:38:05 MST 2006

Thanks for your reply,
It was really helpfull. I am nw able to create my composite body, comprising
of various boxes. the problem is that somehow this body is not participating
in simulation.

 Even after positioning the body in mid air, above ground plane, gravit forces
are not acting on it. I have checked gravoty, and its ON.

Also on applying force etc to this body doesnt cause any change to it.

I am not sure if i am doing everything correctly or not.
Used the help from wiki .

Any help would be gr8.
thanks,
amber