[ODE] ODE in a BSP environment

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Aug 10 07:08:26 MST 2006

There isn't any sample right now that I know of, now its hard to use ODE
with BSPs without convex shape support,
but it may be possible to do it with trimeshes, just create a mesh of
every brush and create a trimesh for each of them,
however, in order for ODE to take advantage of the BSP structure, it
would be necessary to implement a bsp space inside
ODE to navigate and cull possible collisions.