[ODE] Tri-plane col

Lubomir Kazasov nebemore at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 01:52:31 MST 2006

hi everybody

i have instaled the new version of ODE from the repository, because i
needed trimesh-plane collision to be supported.
previously i have used the official version 0.6.
  now when i execute my program, i recieve the message: "assertion
"dMassCheck(mass)" failed in ........ode.cpp 408"
Do somebody know what can be the problem and how can i fix it?

thanks

p.s. if not, may be somebody can tell me , what should i add to the old
stable version of ODE (0.6) to support the trimesh-plane collision