[ODE] Disabling doesn't work when bodies contact

michael kapelko kornerr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:02:16 MST 2006

I understood what I was doing wrong. I have func which checks for
disabling, i.e., it checks linear velocit, angular velocity and
disable_steps. When velocities are below certain thresholds I increase
disable_steps. When disable_steps are enough, I disable body. BUT! This
disabling happens only once, right when disable_steps are enough for the
first time. So now I'm doing disablig every update if disable_steps are
enough, and all bodies now are disabled correctly!