[ODE] universal binary for OS X?

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Thu Aug 3 06:28:41 MST 2006

Unfortunately, this approach doesn't seem to work for me. Perhaps
I've got something screwy on my system, but when I run file on
libode.dylib, it reports it as a ppc shared library, not universal. I
also tried jonathan klein's approach, but that failed on the
configure stage, probably because his approach leaves out the sdk path.

shamyl at zakariya.net
     "Such a theory has to be bizarre and elaborate, as well as being
stupid"
         -- Jim Loy, regarding a hollow earth