[ODE] dsStop() and resume causes spheres not being rendered - Batching Simulations with Drawstuff

Alex Green alexg at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 1 00:19:06 MST 2006

Thanks for the lead, (it is "test_joints.cpp").
This does a dWorldDestroy() at the end of each test. And sets up the ODE
sim at the start of each test.
The workaround I used was to create a batch state machine and store the
state in global values. I then pass batchloop() instead of simloop() and
never kill the sim.

ODE is independent of Drawstuff, so why should starting/stopping drawstuff
affect the sim or vice versa. If anyone knows how let the list know!

On a final note I like Drawstuff. For applications like PhD work it is
everything I need and nothing I don't...

Cheers -alex