[ODE] Patch to optimize the angles calculation of Universal joint

LR logreg at free.fr
Fri Apr 28 14:27:47 MST 2006

I would prefer something more "generalist" as it can be found on the hinge
or, since the last patch, on the universal.

I explained to Jean de Largentaye why i need to know this angle and he will
try to code it if he has time enought.
It's very cool because i don't understand how math/physics works :)

Laurent.