[ODE] Pick up objects

David Sveningsson david.sveningsson at telia.com
Wed Apr 26 08:00:09 MST 2006

At the moment I use a slider joint. After creating it and attaching it
to the bodies I set the slider axis to the angle I want (
[cos(angle),sin(angle),0]. Each time the angle updates I set the axis
again. Setting the joint to be fixes doesn't help.

*//David Sveningsson [eXt]*
Freelance Coder | Game Developer Student
[ http://sidvind.com ]  [ http://nitroxy.com ]