[ODE] Please update website

Morgan McGuire morgan3d at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 13:00:45 MST 2006

The website instructions for accessing CVS are currently out of date:

http://ode.org/cvs.html
http://ode.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DownloadAndInstall

Please update these with the simple explaination of the best practices for
accessing the latest code.  This can be as simple as "use SVN with host
ode.sf.net, module unstable" (I don't know how to access ODE anymore or I'd
give a better example :)

For users, the alternative to reading the website is searching the mailing
list, but that is not a good way to find the latest information since a search
may not return the most recent result depending on how it was changed.

-m