[ODE] Building on MacOSX

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon Apr 17 10:21:01 MST 2006

What lines? the ODE_API define? or the inline asm ones?
ODE_API should be defined in config.h, so, it would be better if you
posted the error, the inline we cannot just replace because,
it would at best break PC compilation at worse introduce runtime bugs
into a PC build.

I think someone mentioned that it would be better to fall back to C code
in the Mac situation, we should do either that, or
use the Mac inline when MacOS is detected.

I at least, am debuging blindly here, for Windows and Linux (32bits) I
can check and make sure everything works, for a Mac,
I am going to need a bit more help.