[ODE] dHeightfield collider

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Sun Apr 16 10:03:43 MST 2006

Martijn Buijs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've made the dHeightfield stuff available here:
>
> http://home.planet.nl/~buijs512/ode/
>
> I would appreciate it if someone could go briefly through the code and make sure there's no false
> information in the Readme or anything missing. Any feedback is welcome.

I'm not really into this matter, but:
How does the collider work exactly? I see you only have one collider func, and
you write that it works with sphere, box, capsule, cone.
Is that because you collide with bounding volumes?
If so, do a sphere and a box still behave differently on your heightfield?

   Bram