[ODE] "static" Geom problem

Matthew Harmon matt at ev-interactive.com
Fri Apr 14 05:24:07 MST 2006

Hey thanks... I was going to do something similar except I wasn't sure how
the system would act with two quadtree spaces colliding together (I'd need
to have a quadtree for both.)

I'd still love to know why my geoms are all potential collides when not
assigned to a body.  I hate to move forward before I understand the problem.