[ODE] Standard for formatting the code ?

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 05:34:52 MST 2006

On 4/10/06, Remi Ricard <remi.ricard at simlog.com> wrote:
> Since I want to submit patch, I want to have the good format/style.

A good patch should change the existing code as little as possible. If
you are submitting new code then you can format it in any reasonable
way. If you are modifying an existing section of code then match the
formatting of that section.

Anyone who has spent any time with open-source should be able to read
any reasonable formatting. The important thing with patches is to
produce a clean diff that makes it obvious what was changed.

And I prefer tabs, but that's for another list and another day.

Jason