[ODE] schedule of 0.6?

Jordi mumismo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 11:41:36 MST 2006

I was thinking in translating the ODE 0.5 documentation, but I read in the
mailing list archives that you're planning a 0.6 version soon.
Any schedule?
Will the documentation change a lot?

Nowadays the documentation is a big doc file.
IMHO splitting it a little bit as different files in the doc directory will
help getting more people involved in documentation.

For instance:

- Introduction (current introduction)
- Concepts (current concepts, and data types)
- Installing  (current how to install and use)
- API (current World, rigid body, Joint Types, support functions)
- Collision detection
- StepFast
- Howto do good simulations

It's just split the current documentation in logical parts

--
Jordi