[ODE] 0.6 release branch

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:30:38 MST 2006

On 4/6/06, Remi Ricard <remi.ricard at simlog.com> wrote:
> Sometime it can be really hard to add a new feature and include all the
> new code between #ifdef
> Someday, you will touch some code that is stable and you might break
> things and you will find out only later.

I agree with Megan here, that regular new development should be in the
trunk, with experimental new features going into a branch. Of course,
the final determination of what is "regular" and what is
"experimental" is left as an exercise for the reader ;)

I will create a branch for the upcoming 0.6 release. If someone wants
to apply bug fixes, they are more than welcome.

Jason