[ODE] "Official" 0.5.1 patched version of ODE

Jose Marin jose_marin2 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 29 13:42:32 MST 2005

Hi!

Following this list, I noticed the several people
posted patches to bug fix and enhance ODE.

Memory leak, flated caps cylinder object, etc, etc.

It's possible to have an "official" version of ODE
with all these patches? 0.5.1, maybe?

Of, course, this demand time, but I think that it
would keep ODE features under control, and could be
very handy to a newbie, that starts using ODE, and
need to apply all those patches.

Best regards!

Jose