[ODE] Problems with CVS/Unstable

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Thu Sep 29 13:08:38 MST 2005

AFAIK, setting joint parameteres (dJointSetXXXParam - lo/hi stops, erp, cfm
etc) before attaching bodies works without problem, but all other joint set
functions (usualy working with relative body positions) obviously need to
have bodies attached. So calling amotorSetEulerReferenceVectors without
having at least fist body attached is wrong usage.

Jaroslav