[ODE] Re: Scientific modelling of a runner

jnilson_99 at yahoo.com jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 00:45:23 MST 2005

"What I want to do is estimate the
muscle force needed for bipedal running. "

again, this is trying to estimate every muscle force
in bipedal running, be that human, amphibian or
whatever....

the answer is you need to implement an extremeley
complex neural network to find the realistic output to
which you so desire....

if i'm not being clear then i suggest you implement
Russel Smith's Fox Controller to "at least" simulate
some modicum of muscle movement.

if so,,,then let us know how it goes...

john