[ODE] Scientific modelling of a runner

jnilson_99 at yahoo.com jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 21:52:09 MST 2005

Hi Martin,

The both videos represent a visually valid bipedal
motion. The first is a motion capture sequence, the
second is based on a motion capture sequence. To this
I ask, "Has Shakespeares plays been written by
Shakespeare or a man calling himself Shakespeare?".

Do investigate the reference, it will do you good in
understanding the difference.

John

--- Marcus Brubaker <aurelius.marcus at rogers.com>

http://grail.cs.washington.edu/projects/charanim/phys-style.html