[ODE] How to Avoid Walls when using 4 spheres and box for a Car

Sean S Cullen Sean at blackscreen.org
Fri Sep 16 07:33:01 MST 2005

Give your car two objects for representing the wheel.  A sphere that
collides with the road surface, and a box, that doesn't rotate, for
colliding with the walls.  Ignore collisions between the sphere and the
box, ignore collisions between the sphere and the wall, and ignore
collisions between the box and the road surface.