[ODE] units

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 10:34:08 MST 2005

It uses whatever units you put into the system - for instance, if you
decide your weight values are kilograms and your units are meters and
your time input is seconds, the force values would be in newtons.

There are no set units, there are only the assumptions the user makes.
 The system is doing "just math," and just assumes the units on all
the values you hand it are consistent.

On 9/3/05, kave Aryan <kave_ar23 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to ODE, could someone tell me which unit
> system ODE uses? SI or something else?
> In particular what is force unit in ODE? Newton or
> Pound or ...?
>

> --
> Kave Aryan

-Megan Fox