[ODE] Patch Update

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:04:24 MST 2005

I didn't get the time I had hoped to have over the weekend to sort
through patches, but I will try to put in a little bit every day this
week to get them all sorted. I have closed out a few, already applied,
patches. While I sort through the rest, here are some that need
feedback. If people could please review these and send feedback to the
list or the patch manager, we can try to get them applied.

1336079   Bug fix in slider implementation
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1336079&group_id=24884&atid=382801

1336066   Joint feedback in quickstep
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1336066&group_id=24884&atid=382801

1335213   dBodySetAutoDisableFlag bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1335213&group_id=24884&atid=382801

In addition, the following patch was applied to UNSTABLE, but not
STABLE. Is there anyone besides the original author using this patch,
and if so could you please give us some feedback?

1335215   Trimesh Preprocessing
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1335215&group_id=24884&atid=382801

Thanks everyone!

Jason