[ODE] Re: center of mass

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 28 18:30:32 MST 2005

Guillaume Jouffroy wrote:

>> If you are asking about the large change I did so that geomtransform
>> would no longer be necessary, I don't have a patch file handy,
>> although I do have my complete source publically available.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Geoff
>>
> Thats exactly what I wanted to know ;o)
> I do think the existence of geomtransform is a nonsense. Where can I
> take a look  at theses sources on cvs ?
>
> Thanks to you
>
> Guillaume

The source is available on:

http://www.hotboxgames.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=27

It contains every change and fix I've made to ode to get it working to
my satisfaction for the game SkyTracks.  In regards to geomtransform
change, the core code is there and some (but not all) of the interface
functions that I listed previously.

Geoff